Where to buy the Southgate Gift Card
Click the ‘Buy Now’ button on the Gift Gards page to make your purchase online.
You can congratulate the recipient with a heart-warming personal message. Please note that an administration, postage and handling fee applies upon issue of each Southgate Gift Card.
How to use the Southgate Gift Card
- Take your Southgate Gift Card to any participating store atSouthgate. Please note that the Southgate Gift Card is redeemable in all stores that accept EFTPOS.
- Simply swipe the Southgate Gift Card, then select ‘Savings’ on the EFTPOS terminal. The purchase amount must be equal to or less than the balance on the gift card.
- Enter the PIN number on the back of the gift card and press OK.
- The Southgate Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the issue date, and must be redeemed before the date of expiry.
- Check your Southgate Gift Card balance and transaction history by visiting www.givvtechnologies.com or calling Customer Care on 1300 764 721.
- Any Southgate Gift Card that is damaged or faulty at time of issue will be replaced at no extra cost; please call Customer Care on 1300 764 721 for assistance.
Please be aware of the Southgate Gift Card’s remaining balance before making a purchase – if the total cost of items purchased is greater than the balance of the card, you will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- The Southgate Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at all Southgate stores where EFTPOS is available. Check the Southgate website for any excluded stores.
- The Southgate Gift Card may be purchased in various denominations from $20 to $250. Funds may take up to 48 hours to be activated on your gift card.
- Administration Fees: a $2.00 fee applies upon the issuance of each Southgate Gift Card using card payments, as well as a postage and handling fee.
- The Southgate Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts, nor used at ATMs to withdraw cash.
- Individual Southgate retailers are not required to accept the Southgate Gift Card for any purchase under the value of $10.
- The Southgate Gift Card will be void and cannot be redeemed after the date of expiry. Once expired, the Southgate Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
- The Southgate Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value before the date of expiry. Cash change will not be given for any unused balance.
- Any unused balance on expiry of the Southgate Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
- Where the cost of any purchase exceeds the available card balance, the cardholder will be required to make up the difference with another payment method.
- The cardholder is liable for all transactions on the gift card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Southgate, or any of our employees. Other than this, defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- You can check your card balance at any time by visiting www.givvtechnologies.com or calling 1300 764 721.
Call 1300 764 721 if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Southgate Gift Card. All queries and customer complaints will be responded to within a minimum period of three to five business days.