Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘SOUTHGATE SUNSETS INSTAGRAM COMPETITION’ Centre Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is SOUTHGATE, ABN 24 060 920 of 3 Southgate Ave, Southbank, VIC 3121. Telephone: 03 9686 1000
- Lottery Single Promotion Number: N/A – NSW ONLY
4. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Dexus or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 10:30AM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2017 and ends at 5PM on TUESDAY 31 OCTOBER 2017 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
- Take a photo of a sunset from Southgate, either externally for example on the promenade or at one of Southgate’s restaurants/bars/food court dining areas.
- Hashtag #SouthgateSunsets
- Follow @southgate_melb on Instagram
- Ensure that their Instagram is not on ‘private’ to receive an entry into the competition
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in theseTerms and Conditions.
- Entries can only be accepted from public Instagram accounts. Private Instagram accounts will not be recognised.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Customers may enter multiple times over the promotional period, with no limit of entries.
- The winning entry will be decided at the Promoter’s head office at 3 SOUTHGATE AVE, SOUTHBANK at 10AM on THURSDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2017. One winning photograph will be chosen. The winning image will be selected by a panel of judges within Southgate Centre Management, with the judge’s decision final.
- The prize winners must, on request by the Promoter, be able to provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that the winner is an eligible entrant and has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified via Southgate’s Instagram page within one business day of being
- Prizes can be redeemed from the Southgate Centre Management Office reception desk at Southgate, from Monday to Friday only, between 9am – 5pm.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Single Lens Kit (14-42mm EZ Lens) – Silver Body, RRP $899 and a $250 Michaels Camera Course Certificate.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- The Prize must be collected within 3 months from the date of the winner being determined/selected. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- Participating and entering in this Promotion is considered a complete release of Instagram by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.