Southgate Melbourne Website Survey Prize
- These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Southgate Melbourne Website Survey Prize’ Centre Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is The Trustee Company Limited as Trustee for the Southgate Trust, ABN 21 102 351 125 of Level 19., 40 City Road Southbank VIC 3006. Telephone: 03 9686 1000.
- Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- The following are ineligible:
- employees of the Promoter, or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
- the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and
- any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- This Promotion commences at 12:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Monday 5 August, 2019 and ends at 12:00pm on Monday 16 September, 2019 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
- Complete the Southgate Melbourne Website Survey questions
- Provide their contact information upon completion of survey
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Only one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
- The draw will take place at the Promoter’s head office at Level 19, 40 City Road Southbank VIC 3006 following the closure of the competition entry period. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- This competition is a game of chance, where skill plays no part. The first ten (10) valid entries randomly drawn from entry pool will each win one (1) x prize valued at $100.
- The provisional winners will be notified by email. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any winner of a prize may have their name published on the Southgate Melbourne website.
- Prizes can be redeemed from the Centre Management Office located at Southgate Melbourne, from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Centre Management Office is located on Ground Level, between Mary Martin Bookshop and kikki.K.
- Prize pool includes 10 x $100 Southgate Melbourne Gift Cards
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- Any prize that has been won but remains unclaimed by Monday 14 October, 2019, will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on Monday 14 October, 2019. The winner will be notified by email. Any winner of a prize may have their named published on the Southgate Melbourne website.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.