Mary Martin Bookshop is a book-lovers delight, where the service makes the difference.
All staff members are avid readers and can help you with your book selection – whether it’s something for yourself or as a gift.
With Father’s Day just around the corner – we asked them for their top 5 Books for Father’s Day!
- Revhead – by Shane Jacobson (Memoir)
- Halliday Wine Companion: 2018 – by James Halliday (Food & Wine)
- The Barefoot Investor – by Scott Pape (Business)
- Chefs Eat Toasties Too – by Darren Purchase (Food & Wine)
- The Force – by Don Winslow (Crime Fiction)
And finally, what is Father’s Day without some Dad jokes! This year the best of the bunch according to Mary Martin is ‘Five Lose Dad in the Garden Centre’ and ‘The Ladybird Book of How Dad’s Work’
Check them out in store now!