Southgate Moveable Feasts
Terms and Conditions
- We encourage the group organiser to ensure all individuals within their party are reminded of the booking.
- All dates and options are set.
- Full payment must be made online to secure booking. VISA and Mastercard only accepted.
- Each restaurant can cater for special dietary requirement and vegetarian options. There is space on the online booking form to make these requests.
- The majority of restaurants allow you to choose your course directly from the menu, however others have special Moveable Feasts menus which give you a choice of between 4 or 5 choices.
- Wine is generally house wine.
- The Moveable Feast restaurant schedule is correct at the time of publication. In the event a restaurant is unable to participate in a specified course due to circumstances outside of Southgate’s control, a substitute Southgate restaurant of equal value will be scheduled in its place. Existing bookings will have the option to transfer to an alternate date within the existing program if they wish, or continue with the revised schedule on the existing date.
- All bookings for Southgate’s Moveable Feasts are confirmed in writing to the group organiser.
- The group organiser is sent an email confirmation.
- The confirmation email should be received by the payee within 24 hours. If you have not received your confirmation email within 24 hours, please telephone (03) 9686 1000 or email us.
- Tickets must be paid in full to secure bookings. There are no refunds on bookings made.
- Any changes to bookings including dates, number of tickets and dietary requirements must be made to Southgate Reception on 03 9686 1000 or email us the Wednesday prior to your booking.
- In the event you cannot attend your booking, please contact Southgate Reception to discuss changing your booking to another session. This will be subject to availability.
- In the event a booking cannot be transferred to another session, a Southgate Gift Voucher will be provided to the organiser in lieu of a refund. Applications for a Gift Voucher refund must be made to Southgate Reception by the Wednesday prior to your booking.
- Cancellations on the day or individuals not ‘showing up’ for the booking cannot be refunded, as the relevant restaurant/s have reserved your booking.
- Orders for Southgate Gift Vouchers are processed and posted on the next business day.
- The original Southgate Gift Voucher must be posted or presented, intact, to Southgate Management, 3 Southgate Avenue, Southbank VIC 3006, at the sender’s expense, within seven (7) days of purchase.
- The Gift Voucher must not have expired.